Lattice girders are three-dimensional, industrially prefabricated reinforcing elements. They consist of an upper chord and two lower chords and continuous truss wires. These are connected to the chords by means of electric resistance welding. All types of girder are available at short notice if ordered in the appropriate minimum quantities (approx. 10 t).
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
- Secures the bonding between precast slabs and in-situ concrete in the final state
- Load-bearing capacity and serviceability of precast slab when installed
- Spacer strip for upper reinforcing element
- Perfect straightness
- Lower chords as flexural tensile reinforcement
- No diagonal projection on the upper chord side
- Ample scope of design
- Welded at all Joints
- Good transfer of shear
Lattice Girders for half slabs
This type of girder is a stocked product and therefore available at short notice.
Special girders are manufactured on individual customer demands.
DIMENSIONS, CROSS SECTIONS
STEEL CHARACTERISTICS FOR TRUSS GIRDERS ACCORDING TO ÖNORM B 4707
Girder with German Approval
The truss girders with German technical approval by DIBt include ALD truss girders for precast slabs with structural in-situ concrete layer and ALW truss girders for slab walls.