History

LONG-STANDING TRADITION - INNOVATIVE FUTURE

1948

Incoporation of the company AVI; market launch of the first program of reinforcing mesh

1949

Incorporation of compamy EVG; Construction of the fist mesh welding machine

 

1963

Introduction of a new reinforcing system (bi-Steel; Unidim)

1973

Shifting of the production from Graz to Raaba

Foto_Historisch_4

1985

Invention and market introduction of the ÖMAT reinforcing mesh program (loop mesh)

1987

Acquisition of the Steel an Rolling Mill Marienhütte

1990

EVG-architektur-03-2008-1003

Opening of the new headquater in Raaba

1993

Incorporation of the company H+S Zauntechnik

 

1994

Strategic investment in the company Stahlform Baustahlbearbeitung

 

1998

Historie_Bild_FIL_RA-XE

Strategic investment in the company Filzmoser

2002

Acquisition of BSTG Linz as well as reinforcing mesh production of voestalpine Austria Draht

2013

Exit from Mesh business and strategic reduction of the shares of BSTG Linz on 30%. (Joint Venture with Gruppo Pittini)

 

2014

Integration of company Filzmoser into EVG

2016

Formation of the Maschinen und Stahl Holding with the 100% subsidiary AVI, EVG and Marienhütte.

Back to top

Durch die weitere Nutzung der Seite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Diese dienen zur Erhöhung der Benutzerfreundlichkeit. Datenschutzerklärung

Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.

Schließen